有啲歌, 真係要自己發掘~ 鬼咩, EMI 都唔知點做marketing! Official MV 放得上Youtube 但又限制區域播放. 咁放上Youtube做乜? Gorillza 又係咁. 但放得上internet就等於冇限制, EMI 真係做埋啲小人又自欺欺人宣傳策略.
O.N.E. by Yeasayer
One's not enough ~~ I won't stop 'til I've given you up ~~ Clear-eyed as I am, it's hard having fun ~~ It's much easier said than it's done
Hold me like before ~~ Hold me like you used to ~~ Control me like you used to
No! You don't move me anymore ~~ And I'm glad that you don't ~~ Because I can't take it anymore ~~ Oh~~
The room's still now when I'm lying 'cause the well of the night has gone dry ~~ When they ask to behave, I pay them no mind ~~ Now I doubt if I'd have been so kind
Hold me like before ~~ Hold me like you used to ~~ Control me like you used to
No! You don't move me anymore ~~ And I'm glad that you don't ~~ Because I can't take it anymore ~~ More~
It feels like being tranquilized ~~ I know the separation kills us so ~~ But I won't stop falling like raindrops ~~ Because I like it when you lose control
But I found you should know!
You don't move me anymore ~~ And I'm glad that you don't ~~ Because I can't take it anymore ~~ More~
Hold me like before ~~ Hold me like you used to ~~ Hold me like before ~~ Hold me like you used to ~~ Control me like you used to
No comments:
Post a Comment