Monday, January 4, 2010

Breeze

Old song replay : Sophie Zelmani - Breeze



My heart is leaving you, it says goodbye
Disappearing from you tonight
Not a breeze is gonna pass you by

There are sailingboats, there are ships, broken rafts adrift
I'm jumping on whatever's passing by

I've blown the candle out that you forgot
I've made sure that the door is shut
I don't think you're ever coming back

My heart is leaving you, it says goodbye
Disappearing from you tonight
Not a breeze is gonna pass you by


P.S.
This post is actually technical/testing post for fixing some css behaviors bugs on the blog across different browser (mainly from IE !!), fine tune some formatting and playing with an old fashion html table effect trick.

Interesting finding is IE7 unable to handle normal html remark "//" on xml/html.  I have to use "/*" and "*/" pair to remark xml content . . . piss me off !   Btw, why should I expect when IE7, a browser which far below the passing grade of Acid2 Testing, can do a right job !!

No comments: