- - CUT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
何寶榮,
I'll give you countless amounts of outright acceptance if you want it ●● I will give you encouragement to choose the path that you want if you need it ●● You can speak of anger and doubts your fears and freak outs and I'll hold it ●● You can share your so-called shame filled accounts of times in your life and I won't judge it ●● (and there are no strings attached to it)
你成日嗌煩要去玩 叫悶要出去行
但竟然行行下行到天光先返屋企 吓? 我真係估你唔到
但竟然行行下行到天光先返屋企 吓? 我真係估你唔到
You owe me nothing for giving the love that I give ●● You owe me nothing for caring the way that I have ●● I give you thanks for receiving it's my privilege ●● And you owe me nothing in return
你冇欠我 就算我等門等到天光你都冇欠我
我仲多謝你識得買包豬腸粉過我做早餐添
我仲多謝你識得買包豬腸粉過我做早餐添
You can ask for space for yourself and only yourself and I'll grant it ●● You can ask for freedom as well or time to travel and you'll have it ●● You can ask to live by yourself or love someone else and I'll support it ●● You can ask for anything you want anything at all and I'll understand it ●● (and there are no strings attached to it)
我都無問你同邊個去街 無問你同邊個去玩
更加無問同你影親熱照嗰位係邊個 你唔好心虛好唔好
更加無問同你影親熱照嗰位係邊個 你唔好心虛好唔好
You owe me nothing for giving the love that I give ●● You owe me nothing for caring the way that I have ●● I give you thanks for receiving it's my privilege ●● And you owe me nothing in return
你冇欠我解釋 冇欠我理由 冇欠我道理 你覺得有欠我乜
I bet you're wondering when the next payback shoe will eventually drop ●● I bet you're wondering when my conditional police will force you to cough up ●● I bet wonder how far you have now danced you way back into debt ●● This is the only kind of love as I understand it that there really is
不過 出黎行預咗要還.... 我唔係話你 提醒下你嗟
You can express your deepest of truths even if it means I'll lose you and I'll hear it ●● You can fall into the abyss on your way to your bliss I'll empathize with ●● You can say that you have to skip town to chase your passion I'll hear it ●● You can even hit rock bottom have a mid-life crisis and I'll hold it ●● (and there are no strings attached)
你要刀仔插大脾 屁股當面皮 我唔俾你咩 我仲等睇戲添
You owe me nothing for giving the love that I give ●● You owe me nothing for caring the way that I have ●● I give you thanks for receiving it's my privilege ●● And you owe me nothing in return
我唔係管你 點管你 唔識管 亦都唔管著 永世都唔會管
黎耀輝 上
You Owe Me Nothing In Return by Alanis Morissette
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CUT - - - - - - -
請自行填上適當名字取代收信人與發信人名字.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 comments:
黎耀輝 !!!
何寶榮 !!!!
Post a Comment